Recommended tips to keep your account secured
- Set up your 2FA Google Authenticator and enable it
- Created a strong password and NEVER give it to anyone, not even DACX staff members
- Do not send any money nor tokens to anyone claiming to be a member of DACX
- Make sure your email address is secured
How to Prevent Phishing Attack?
Phishing is a method of trying to obtain sensitive confidential information such as username and password through some of the user interaction.
Examples of phishing includes and avoid them:
- Fake DACX websites
- Fake Social Media accounts pretending to be DACX
- Impersonating to be a DACX member sending malicious links such as giveaway links
- Email Spoofing
- Fake Social Media community pretending to be DACX Community
Where do I store DACX token for long-term security?
- Supported ERC-20 wallets such as MyEtherWallet (MEW)
- Storing DACX tokens on any of Ledger devices
Avoiding Scammers on Social Media
- Avoid sending money or tokens to anyone pretending to be the CEO or management from DACX.
- DACX will never ask users to send money or tokens
- Avoid any social media pretending to be DACX, here are the official links: