DACX Initial Exchange Offering (IEO)
What is an IEO?
- Initial Exchange Offerings makes it convenient and easier for more interested parties to participate in the crowd funding process.
- With exchanges offering IEO, this strategy helps eliminate getting scammed in the fundraising process which has been the major problem and issue in ICO process. By making contributions through the exchanges, investors will have a minimal chance of losing their funds to scammers.
- With hosting IEO’s on other crypto exchange platforms, the exchanges are confirming the credibility and reliability of the project. Crypto exchanges need to carry out research on an IEO project before they list it on their exchange platforms.
- DACX will begin their IEO event (To be announced), there will be 2 Rounds, each round will consist of different sell tiers until they fulfilled to move onto the next tier in line. It will be First In, First Out (FIFO) method where the best deal will run out first for those who purchase first.
- DACX IEO period will last until both rounds are done.